Clients come to counselling for many reasons and talking with someone unconnected with your situation can often be very helpful in gaining perspective on the issues that are currently causing you concern. When exploring these issues together, you can then assess what best suits your needs to create new patterns of behaviour and relationships.
What counselling offers
- A therapeutic relationship which is centred on your needs.
- A safe space to explore difficult feelings, gain awareness and understanding of your concerns and generate personal change
- A non-judgemental environment which can help develop confidence and a greater sense of wellbeing.
- New coping mechanisms and/or ways of dealing with conflicts.
I offer one to one counselling with a focus on:
- Bereavement and loss
- Separation from family members in childhood through going to Boarding School, being in Care or parents divorcing
- Depression, stress and anxiety
- Relationship difficulties
- Higher Education Student issues
- Personal growth
My therapy room is situated in Peverell Park Road, Peverell, Plymouth which is on the main bus route. If coming by car, nearby parking is available.